This great gift basket is filled with Mom to Mom products including: diapers, baby oil, baby powder, baby shampoo, unscented travel wipes, additional wipes, formula, and sunscreen!!
I have not tried every single item in the gift basket but I can say that from all the diapers and baby wipes we’ve ever tried at home I like Mom to Mom’s the best. The diapers work wonders, fit perfectly and their price is even that much better! And the wipes, well, I love the scented ones better. I also like how soft their are to the skin. Super moisturized for easier use. And the price is great as well!
So what are you waiting for and keep on reading, maybe you are the lucky recipient of this amazing gift basket!
– GET IT –
Find all Mom to Mom products at a Safeway near you!
– WIN IT –
One (1) lucky reader of From PDX with Love will win this amazing gift basket full of Mom to Mom products!
Open US only!!
Contest ends August 3, 2011 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please, only one email per person.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and tell me which Mom to Mom product is your favorite!
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win a Mom to #Mom gift basket full of #baby products @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/qoHQ17 #giveaway #contest #Safeway #momtomom ENDS 08/02 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +2
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
EXTRA ENTRY Grab my button! +5
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by the Hosting Company who graciously provided the product for the giveaway. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.