I love to take photos. I 116.24 GB in photos! Which translates to 43,877 files, mostly super big in size (3000 x 2008 pixels, 300 dpi). I have often thought of creating scrapbooks but it all stopped at the thought. Scrapbooking materials are so expensive. The digital kind can be easily built but I often found myself getting new sets and never really using them.
Thankfully there are sites like Shutterfly that will take the load off your back with their amazing photo books! Just recently I was given the opportunity of giving their photo books a try and, being the photo junkie that I am, I couldn’t say no!
The process is fast and easy. There are plenty of themes to choose from: wedding, baby, kids, summer, holidays, etc. I decided to go with the kids’ theme Planes, Trains, Automobiles since, well, both my loves love them all! Specially wee-oohs (aka firetrucks)!
- GET IT -
Find Shutterfly online.
- WIN IT -
Ten (10) lucky readers of From PDX with Love will win a Shutterfly 8×8 photobook ($19.99)!
Open US only!!
Contest ends August 15, 2011 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please, only one email per person.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page), and share with us your favorite quote (about anything).
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow Shutterfly on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win one of TEN @Shutterfly #photobook @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/omfV6h #giveaway #contest #photography #shutterfly ENDS 08/15 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
EXTRA ENTRY Grab my button! +5
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by the Hosting Company who graciously provided the product for me to review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.