Which here is TRASH DAY!!
Hehehe…I am so sore from working out on the Journey Gym…my butt hurts.
But anywho, here’s this week’s installment of “Fill in the blank Friday” hosted by The Little Things You Do
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is well it depends on my mood that day, I usually go for a LBD 😀 but I have worn black pants as well.
2. This week has been finally sunny!! Jumped back in the workout bandwagon and I am sore, but so far so good!
3. When it’s dinnertime and I’m feeling lazy I’ll usually eat a bowl of cereal or leftovers from the day before…or my boys’ leftovers from that dinner.
4. My favorite pair of shoes
is were my slippers which broke 🙁 So I’ll have to go with mt Steve Madden knee high boots…I seriously need to go shoe shopping
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is hmm…
6. My favorite person is my husband 😉 and in second place is a tie of both my boys (they are hilarious and super cute)
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say “My favorite childhood memory is…”, “The one childhood item I still have is…because…”
What are you guys up to this weekend!?