It was about a week ago that we discovered the 34 Degrees Crispbread Crackers. Don’t get thrown off by their name. These crackers are light and thin. They remind me of ice cream wafer cones. Plus, 35 calories for 9 crackers, makes them even that much better!
We tried the Rosemary Crispbread. And they are now on my favorite food list! Ty didn’t like them so much. But hey, this is my review!
We paired the crackers with Chardonnay, Italian salami, blue cheese and creamy Brie (not necessarily all together). My favorite pairing was the Brie cheese. You can savor the rosemary. Other toppings that’d go perfectly would be tapenades and hummus.
34 Degree Crispbreads also come in Lemon Zest, Natural, Sesame, Whole Grain, Rosemary and Cracked Pepper. Each flavor gives you infinite possible pairings! You could try the Lemon Zest Crispbreads with a raspberry sorbet; whole grain with sliced banana; Sesame with smoked salmon! Countless possibilities!
- GET IT -
Visit 34 Degrees’ store locator to find the closest store near you!
-WIN IT! -
Jennifer, from 34 Degrees, is offering a full set of Crispbread Crackers, all 6 flavors, to one of our readers!
- Rules -
Contest ends August 27th 11:59 PST.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
Entries will be verified. I do not like deleting entries, so don’t make me.
Follow From PDX with Love via Google Friends Connect (GFC).
- Like 34 Degrees on Facebook +4
- Like From PDX with Love on Facebook +2
- Follow 34 Degrees on Twitter +1
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter +1
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love’s RSS +3
- Tweet WIN a pack of @34Degrees Crackers! Enter the #giveaway @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/ciNgQr Ends 8/27 (twice a day, post the link to your status) +1
- Blog about this giveaway in your blog, leaving the link to your post in a comment. +5