‘Today A Year Ago’ Thursday Blog Hop
Lets go down memory lane! Every Thursday, come join us in ‘Today A Year Ago’!
Lets remember what happened ‘Today A Year Ago’. It can be something you posted on your blog a year ago, a memory or, even better, a photo taken a year ago!
It’s all simple:
- Follow your hosts: From PDX with Love, Mommy Only Has Two Hands, and Raising Future Leaders (we will follow you back)
- Grab the button and post it in your blog.
- Come back and add your link to your post.
- Visit as many blogs as you can. And remember to leave some love. Comments are like food for us!
- And the most important thing:
Since I can remember he loves to dance to the music. Lately he dances to anything that has a rhythm. You can be stirring your kool-aid with a spoon and A will begin dancing. So silly. And his dancing moves are hilarious!
There are times were either mommy or daddy have to dance along and if they don’t dance A gets so mad!!
After dancing for so long to his dancing moves I am scared of dancing in public! What if I bust an A. move? I am pretty sure it won’t look as cute!