We are finally going camping this weekend and I couldn’t be any happier!! I have still to figure out all the details and make a list of all the things we’ll need (like food, TP, blankets, etc.). This will be A. and j.’s first camping trip! And well, I guess that staying at a KOA doesn’t necessarily count as camping, right? So there goes my attempt at calling that camping…oh well, there’s always a first at everything!
I am not the best when it comes to drinking water. I have to have a pitcher full right in front of me so I can remember to drink water. When back at Hobby Lobby toting my plastic water bottle was such a hassle. Took way to much space and leaked all over my purse. Plus, it was heavy! That bottle is long gone…I forgot to grab it on my last day there and never went back to get it.
The Vapur Anti-Bottles are BPA-free, foldable, convenient, reusable, and can go anywhere! When full it stand on its own, when empty you can roll it up and toss it in your purse or backpack or flatten it out! i bet you can’t do that with any regular palstic or stainless teel bottle, huh?
Plus, the inner layer of the bottle is odor, taste and stain resistant, so it can be reused over and over again! It is also proudly made in the USA.
Vapur sent us 3 of their Reflex anti-bottle: one 1L and 2 .7L. My idea was to take over the large one (blue) but A. decided to keep it for himself. The Reflex bottles are so easy to transport and I love the fact that they all have a carabiner that allows the bottles to be easily snapped to your jeans, purse, diaper bag, hiking gear, or backpack.
And as you can see by my photos my boys love the Vapur anti-bottles as much, if not even more, than I do! Every time we go to the park we make sure to bring them along with us. I usually attach them to the stroller when we go to the “big park” or I simply hang them on my jeans if we are going to the “tiny park”.
Not only are they safe for us all, specially for kids, but they also make great toys! Simply ask your kids to squeeze the bottles and you have a great squirt gun! I guess that is the real reason my boys love their Vapur anti-bottles so much!
- Freezable. Simply fill your anti-bottle half-way and put it in the freezer and you’ll hive nice cold water or a great icepack!
- Dishwasher safe. Yup, it is dishwasher safe! All there is to it is to remove the lid and carabiner, blow a little bit of air, and place it on the top rack of your dishwasher and let it do its thing.
- Reusable. These amazing bottles have been designed designed to withstand everyday use and regular cleaning. Plus, the inner layer is odor, taste, and stain resistant, so it can safely be reused again and again.
- Foldable. Its material and design allows for it to stand when full and to be rolled when empty.
- Portable. It is so light it can be easily be taken along for any kind of adventure you have set yourself into!
- Attachable. The carabiner makes it convenient to attach to anything from clothes, purse, backpacks, you name it.
- Sustainable. Uses less energy to make and transport. Every aspect of the bottles, from manufacturing and design, to packaging, shipping, and distribution Vapur takes the environment into consideration. The bottles ship flat, which allows for more bottle sper shipment. The packaging has been designed to minimize paper, glue, and scrap. Plus it is printed with soy ink on wind powered presses!!
- GET IT -
Find Vapur online.
1L Reflex Anti-Bottle: $9.99
- WIN IT -
One (1) lucky reader of From PDX with Love will win a Reflex and a fun sized Vapur anti-bottle!
Open US only!!
Contest ends August 10, 2011 @ midnight PDT.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please, only one email per person.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
The winner will be chosen using random.org (via Rafflecopter) and will be notified via email.
The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by the Hosting Company who graciously provided the product for me to review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.