I have found so many great posts and even greater blogs/bloggers this past month that I have decided to keep track of my favorite posts around the blogosphere. Every month I will link to those that I liked the most and will share them with all of you!
- You Know You’re a Boy Mom When you find miscellaneous items in your washer/dryer. I must have 3 boys then since my husband often forgets to empty his pockets!
- Got one too many email accounts? Learn to juggle them all under one single tab! Saved my sanity!
- Often times I hit a cookers’ block where I can’t figure out what to have for dinner. I’m so being sneaky and copying Meaghan’s Menu Mondays! Here menu plans have me drooling all over my keyboard.
- My boys are not in school yet, but knowing the what’re some of the things our kids’ principal won’t tell you was an eye opener. Take notes, ladies!
- Life is a Blank Canvas. It is up to us which strokes we use. What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- The one about food stamps, iPhones, and The Myth of the Undeserving Poor. Being on stamps doesn’t mean you don’t deserve good things in your life.
- It is always nice meeting new bloggers and it is even greater when they let us into their daily life! Meet Jennifer!!
- I’ve started looking for decor ideas for Thanksgiving (which will, from now on, be hosted at my house) and along the way I came about Wedding Wednesday, and I love all the ideas! Butcher paper is awesome.
- Moms of boys should read Katie’s thoughts on having two boys. I took feel like her some times, wishing there would be more pink at home…but soon realizing how amazing it is to have two monsters roaming around my house!
- Everyone has their own opinions. True. But why feel the need to spit them out on other people’s face just because they decide to live their lives in a different manner than yours?
- Photography 101: where I learn that I barely know about photography technicalities…
During August, did you come upon andy great articles you think I should read?!