Welcome to the second installment of my new series: Around the Blogosphere!! So, lets go back in time to remember the posts that attracted my attention and are worth of being featured. Hopefully you will be able to find some good articles on this list. Maybe you will find new blogs, and if so, then my work here is done!
So, lets grab a nice cup of coffee (or tea, if that’s what you prefer) and lets get our read on!
- As a mother we all have our good and bad moments. At times all we want to do is hide in the closet and to never come out. SOS Mom shared some tips on Avoiding Mommy Breakdowns. It is always good to know that we are not alone!
- Growing up I used to have the horrible habit of biting my nails. Pretty Opinionated shares with us her Tips to stop biting your nails.
- Starting this November Thanksgiving will be now hosted at my house. Felt relieved when Cheryl shared with us some great Thanksgiving ideas for kids! Cheryl is such a savior!
- Grandma gives birth to her granddaughter. It is always great to hear this kind of story that shine some hope in this world. As I read I kept wondering if I would ever be able to do something this meaningful for my kids. And I think I would, if they asked. Would you?
- September 11. It has been 11 years now.Linds shared with us her 9/11 story. We remember. We will never forget.
- I am not a fan of doctors. It is sad that most don’t really care about the patients. To me, they are in for the science and not necessarily to help the human beings sitting right in front of them. And there are times when honesty is not the best policy as Jenn had to sadly find out herself.
- Before having kids we were all soon to judge parents. From leashes to spanking, to schedules and whatnots. These are the things I thought I’d never do, written by Janene.
- Ever wondered how the celebrities get those pretty looking huge and flurry buns? Running on Happiness teaches us all how to make the perfect Top Bun! And it is super easy!
- She is The Bloggess…and her posts are awesome. Specially when she blogs about blogging!
- I love chicken. So, why not add 40 Amazing Chicken Recipes to this list!
- And just because I can…There are so many things I wish I would have known!
Do you have any September blog post favorites?!
Do share! And it can definitely be your own.