Once again I found myself online window shopping, and this time I found shoes. I had to add to my wish list! The shoes I found are affordable boots, perfect for fall/winter season. I’d love to have them all. Of course, if you were to ask my husband he’d say that I only need to pairs of shoes: sneakers and high heels (just one pair of each). Yeah, right. I mean, which girl doesn’t like shoes?! There is an innate need to have at least 2 pairs of shoes in every color! Of course, for the Fall season I am sticking to earth tones and blacks and grays!
These 6 pairs of fall boots are all well under $100, being No.3 the most expensive at $77, but well worth it!
- High Boots » H&M » $49.95
- Strappy Young Lass Boot » ModCloth » $69.99
- Chelsea Crew Detour Brown Lace-Up Ankle Booties » Lulu’s » $77
- Gomax Agatha-04 Bootie » DSW » $44.95
- Qupid Rosdale 11 Dark Taupe Tapestry Convertible Boots » Lulus » $47
- Penny Bootie » Delia’s » $42.50
For anyone interested on feeding the dire shoe need of this girl, I am a size 8.5-9 (US). THANKS!