It is that time of the month once more!! What time you day? Well, the time to share with you all the little bits and pieces that caught my eyes while Around the Blogosphere! I must confess that this month I didn’t do a lot of poking around; took it easy.
I did find some good reads and some great DIYs. So, lets get this reading party started!!
- I agree, there is a Social Diminishment of a Father’s Role where they are seen as clueless and careless. I don’t know about others, but my husband is the best father ever!
- Society is a bit screwed up. It is mean and unfair. Jennifer shares with us Jennifer Livingston‘s story with judgeamental people.
- DIY Air Freshener. Enough said. Simple, pretty, and oh so easy!!
- This is a must! Raw Meyer Lemon Raspberry Souffle Tart. Looks amazing, sounds delicious, and it is gluten free!!
- When is is time to tell The truth about Santa Claus? When is a child ready? Megan gives us a few tips.
- Things I never thought I’d say to my kids, but found myself saying them any ways! i.e., “I’m the boss!”
- How do your thoughts get your attention while on the road? Distracted driving and silly things that catch your mind.
- Great post of life’s Simple and Sweet moments that make the day better.
- These 10 Cool Braid Tutorials make me wish I had a second set of hands!! I have to learn how to do the Dutch braid. I have to!
- DIY Tissue Paper Artwork. Easy, inexpensive, and colorful way to spruce up your walls!
- I love cats. I would have them if only a certain family member wasn’t allergic (plus, my husband is anti pets, specially cats)…anywho, meet Zelda the cat statue!
- I’m always looking for new things to add to my house. Adding them is yet a total different story. Just a few days back I c ame upon this lovely Heart of Pictures that need to go somewhere in my house. Now all I need is an instant camera!! 😀
Which was your favorite blog/post find of the month?