It all starts from a very early stage with ferocious kicks to their mom’s lungs, bladder, and/or stomach; twirls and ballet moves before being born. Then comes the belly rolls, crawling, and, eventually, walking and running! And from there chaos abounds!
All this running off the walls and jumping on couches while mommy pulls her hair, eventually finding comfort in a good glass of red wine, needs a sidekick to make the bedlam even better: fun, comfortable shoes!
* Cue drumroll *
Zooligans kids shoes
Zooligans shoes are fun and functional shoes designed with little people in mind. They feature silly creatures that are sure to brighten any little kid’s day! From alligators to cue pink kittens, these shoes are as cute as they come!
- Soft leather: the shoer are made with soft leather to ensure natural breathability, flexibility, and comfort…little feet need to feel free and comfortable to be able to do back flips off mom’s bed, right!?
- Breathable linings: because, as cute as they can be, nobody likes stinky feet!
- Paw-Flex™ Four Way Flexible Sole: the sole looks like a paw and flexes like a paw but still provides the protection little feet need. I can see countless hours playing pretend! I could always be the raccoon while my oldest son is the alligator!! RAWR!! (that sounded more dinosaur, huh?).
- Fun Paw Printing Bottom: the soles have a fun animal print on the bottom!! What kid doesn’t like to leave prints on the ground as they walk over mud and puddles?! Because mine love it!
- Super Flexible Shoe Construction: Zooligans kids shoes have been engineered to be just as flexible as athletic shoes…because we just can’t keep all the good stuff for ourselves!!
- Roomy Toe Box: these shoes are wide and roomy so little toes can wiggle around without being trapped. This is a great feature for healthy foot development.
Zooligans kids shoes review
We are very grateful to have the opportunity of reviewing one of Zooligans super cute shoes. A., 4/yo, was the lucky bird to do the review. I honestly didn’t know if he was going to like the shoes but I though I would give him the opportunity to choose a pair. When I showed him the shoes he was so excited!
At first he wanted to go with Sparky the Puppy. But after a bit he decided to go with Jaques the Gator ($44.95).
Meet Jaques the Gator, everyone!
As soon as Jaques arrived in the mail, A. was all over it!! He just wanted to know everything there was to know about his new pair of shoes. From what are they made of, where do they come from, everything!
What caught my little man’s eye the most was the mouth and the fact that it does not open at all. This, in all honesty, upset him a little. I guess in every little kid’s mind mouths on shoes should open…and probably talk too!!
Soon after he tried them on and did some more research on them. He poked Jaques eyes, looked at the sole, tried the velcro strap, and finally walked with them around the house. Then he took them off and went upstairs to play with his cars.
I love the fact that they are super easy to slip on and off, which means that he can take care of putting his own shoes while I help his little brother with his. These shoes simply make life a little bit easier and getting ready a little bit faster.
The velcro strap also makes it easy to fasten. These shoes simply make life a little bit easier and getting ready a little bit faster.
Zooligans kids shoes are fun, cute, and comfortable, great for everyday’s fun! If cute shoes are what you are looking for, look no further!! Besides…Christmas is just around the corner!! 😀
And before you throw the box away…it can always be reused as a little animal house, like Mister J. did here with Mister Sheep (these two guys are inseparable nowadays!).
– GET SOCIAL –
– GET IT –
Find Zooligans ($44.95) online at Nordstrom.
– WIN IT –
One (1) lucky reader of From PDX with Love will win a pair of Zooligans Kids Shoes!
Open US only!!
Contest ends November 21, 2011 @ midnight PDT.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please, only one email per person.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
The winner will be chosen using random.org (via Rafflecopter) and will be notified via email.
The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by the Hosting Company who graciously provided the product for me to review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.