I love finding new blogs because this means new ideas, new friends, and new challenges. Just recently I came upon Barely Mommy which instantly caught my eye with her great, yet simple, blog design. Upon getting to know her through her posts I found one called 30 Things which looks like a great challenge so I decided to join in the fun!!
Any who, the idea behind this challenge is to express different part of my life and personality, those that make me who I am today. Just a little something so we can get to know each other better! And yes, I am expecting you all to join in the fun!!
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
After going through the list I noticed that I have talked about a few of these before. As I write new posts I will link the to this list, so make sure to come back regularly!
This challenge was brought to life by Jessi from Hopes and Dreams.