This is the first time I ever do this!! But it looked like so much fun so I had to join A Grande Life, aka Mrs Gloves. You should join in the fun as well!
Here we go:
- I discovered that listening to sad music while depressed just doesn’t do its magic like it used to when I was in middle school…long, long time ago.
- Scratch, our new puppy, peed on my beige curtains (discovered it too late so no point on scolding anyone, dogs have the attention span and memory of a 4 month old baby, or worse!)
- There are so many reviews and giveaways coming on From PDX with Love, it is so exciting!!
- Look at what I won over at Jennifer’s blog, Born2Impress! Isn’t it lovely!! It is a clutch slash changing pad! Could get stinky, will have to remember to always wash it off!
- I’ve also won a set of thank you cards from Pear Tree (I am framing one ’cause they are so cute!) and a pair of earrings (and I can’t find the email where I have the picture of them!).
- Six. I tried to teach A to say the numbers, from 1 to 5, in Spanish and this is how it went: Uno, Dos, That one!
- I cleaned the fridge today! At least the inside, the outside still has some milk streaks that A thought would go perfectly with my stainless steel fridge, which is not magnetic and pisses me off, ok not really, but it’d be nice to have a freaking magnetic fridge so that I can buy purrrty magnets like these:
- I never can figure out what to make for dinner. It stresses me out!
- The boys are napping and I am falling asleep. But this is my ‘me time’ so, no nap here!
- I want to some day have a big house with a big yard and the perfect tree for a treehouse.
Share your randomness!