- There are things I should just keep to myself.
- Scratch would make a perfect running partner.
- Chasing my boy around the park is fun not only for him but for me too! And, it’s great exercise too!
- Baking soda and tomato paste/sauce do not mix!
- Trying to take the lid off a can with your hand is not a good idea. You’ll cut your finger.
- Spiderman band-aids are a hot accessory!
- When you do not have tomato sauce for your stuffed peppers, use marinara sauce.
- Cats sometimes don’t give a damn about dogs. Dogs, on the other hand, do.
- Talking to neighbors is nice.
- Whenever you go on a walk, watch your surroundings. Take a phone with you. If you see something suspicious call it in. (Nothing happened, I simply saw this guy staring at me from across the street, the moment he realized I spotted him he walked away).
What did you learn today?