It has been 7 years since I got my very first flat iron. Poor thing was near its end…sparking every time I plugged it in. I seriously feared for my life every time I used it. Will it burst into flames if I use it this one more time? This called for a renovation.
Jose Eber Flat Iron Giveaway
And because the people behind Jose Eber are amazing, we have come together to bring you the best giveaway of the summer!
The Jose Eber World’s Fastest Flat Iron heats to a maximum of 450°F in just 5 seconds!! Yup, you read that right. While you part your hair and get the first section ready this amazing flat iron is more than ready to get busy.
But if this is not amazing on itself, it also maintains its heat throughout the entire styling process no matter how thick or coarse your hair might be. Which makes styling quicker, more efficient, and healthier for your hair. By passing the World’s Fastest over the hair only once you eliminate unnecessary damage and breakage, leading to healthier, shiner, and more beautiful hair.
So whether it may take you 10 or 50 minutes, this Flat Iron will stay hot which will ensure a perfect straight hair style.
- Regain desired temperature within 5 seconds.
- Quicker recovery equals less passes through hair which means less damage to the hair.
- Maintains high and even heat for quicker, more desirable results.
- Multiple heat settings for maximum control.
- Light weight ergonomic design
- Professional length power cord
- Temperature 450˚F
- Negative ion technology
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Make sure hair is dry, and then divide it into small 1-inch sections. Apply a heat protectant to each section if you choose.
- Clasp the flat iron plates at the roots and then glide down hair to the ends. Repeat if necessary.
- Move onto the next section and continue until hair is silky and smooth.
– GET IT –
Find Jose Eber online.
World’s Fastest Flat Iron: $140
– GET SOCIAL –
– WIN IT –
One (1) lucky reader of From PDX with Love will win Jose Eber World’s Fastest Flat Iron!
Open USA only!!
Contest ends July 31, 2013 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please, only one email per person.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
The winner will be chosen using random.org (via Rafflecopter) and will be notified via email.
The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by the Hosting Company who graciously provided the product for me to review. This giveaway is in no way affiliated, administered or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
* Excerpt taken off Jose Eber