Scare of my Life

By Wednesday, October 8, 2008 0 No tags Permalink 0

A little over an hour ago Alexander gave me the scare of my life. I was feeding him some applesauce (his favorite), when he started choking. He scared the hell out of me! All I could do, and without hesitation, was to stick my finger inside his mouth and pull the applesauce out of his throat and then pat his back. Thankfully nothing happened and he started screaming with joy (as he usually does) while I was shaking.

Funny thing is that while all this was happening all I could think of was of Chelsey telling a friend of hers that she could never stick her finger inside Kolby’s throat in the case he were choking. Odd thought…specially when my little baby was choking!!

Thankfully he is safe and sound….and sleeping. I’m still a little bit shaky, but better. I wanted to talk it off with my parents or sister but they were not home. So I thought sharing it here would work as well…

Comments are closed.