I have never been one to set resolutions for myself because I know they are not to be achieved…or even sought after. Yeah, I could resolute to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. But with that comes other stuff: gym membership, gas, having someone to watch the kiddos. So that is one that will not be done….and has never been even sought after by me (although I should).
So after having a bad year I have decided to set some goals for myself. Tangible goals that will make 2014 a good year, my year:
- Get healthy with both eating better and exercising in the commodity of my own house with help from Skinny Again!, Barre3 App, and FitStart.
- Become Foster Parents. We are still in the talks on whether we will be adopting through Foster Care or just fostering kids but fostering is definitely in our future.
- Open my own e-commerce business. I have yet to decide what to specialize in but it is definitely happening this year.
- Take more photos. This year was my worst when it came to taking photos. I did have a few great shots but I didn’t snapped moments as often as before.
- Monthly family photos.
- Monthly photos of the boys together/alone
- 52 weeks challenge
- Work on my temper. I am one to snap easily and I really hate that. So this year I want to work hard to lessen my temper.
- Get back on track with my blog. 2013 was a bad year for my blog. 2014 will be the year where I create better content, expand my blogging horizons, make blog friends. Hopefully I will be able to make a conference or two, who knows.
- I want to treat and pamper my self, truly spend more time on me.
- Take cooking, photography, and/or writing classes. Maybe even throw in some tennis classes.
- Spend more time with my family. I want to explore the world, go hiking, discover cool new places in town with my family. Now that I have a driver’s license I can definitely make this happen!
- Going out more with my husband on dinner dates, to dance, or just because we can.
- And most important I want to be happy!
What are your 2014 goals?