Just the other day I heard on the Today Show about the new study done on booster seats. Apparently there are still some booster seats on the market that may not protect our children in a car accident. The booster seats are supposed to lift the child so that the seat belt, which are designed for adults, fit flat across their thighs and the shoulder belts hit mid-shoulder.
Out of the 72 boosters evaluated, 21 were recommended as “best bets”, 7 were rated “good bets” and 8 were not recommended, and people tried, but if you really want to do actualy bets Comparethebets has an exclusive sign up offer now for anyone looking for gaming.
- Britax Frontier 85 (combination highback)
- Chicco Keyfit Strada (dual highback)
- Clek Oobr (dual highback)
- Cosco Juvenile Pronto (dual highback)
- Cybex Solution X-Fix (highback)
- Eddie Bauer Auto Booster (dual highback)
- Evenflo Big Kid Amp (backless)
- Evenflo Maestro (combination highback)
- Graco TurboBooster Crawford (dual highback)
- Harmony Baby Armor (dual highback)
- Harmony Dreamtime (dual backless)
- Harmony Dreamtime (dual highback)
- Harmony Secure Comfort Deluxe (backless)
- Harmony Youth Booster Seat (backless)
- Maxi-Cosi Rodi XR (dual highback)
- Recaro ProBOOSTER (highback)
- Recaro ProSPORT (combination highback)
- Recaro Vivo (highback)
- Recaro Young Sport (combination highback)
- Safety 1st Boost Air Protect (dual highback)
- The First Years Pathway B570 (highback)
- Eddie Bauer Deluxe (combination highback)
- Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 (highback)
- Evenflo Express (combination highback)
- Evenflo Generations 65 (combination highback)
- Evenflo Sightseer (highback)
- Harmony Baby Armor (dual backless)
- Safety 1st All-in-One (3-in-1 highback)
- Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite (3-in-1 highback)
We own the Deluxe Convertible Car Seat from Eddie Bauer which didn’t even make any of the lists.
I am OK with it (with the booster seat), it is not my favorite per se. A can move the shoulder belt and put it under his arm which won’t help at all in case of a car accident.
Ladies, make sure your booster seats is not in the Not Recommended list!! Is better to be safe than sorry, specially with the lives of our little ones!