Who are the YooHoo & Friends? And, why are they so cute?
Heh, the introduction sounded better in my head! Lets start again but this time make sure to read this post with a News Anchor tone, make tons of pauses, use your hands and move your head like the anchor people do.
Lets start from the beginning, are you with me!?
Who are the YooHoo & Friends? And, why are they so cute? They are the new craze. These cute big-eyed plush animals, that make me want to squeeze them and rub their nose with my nose…and OK, I’ll stop.
As I was saying, the YooHoo & Friends plush toys, from Aurora, come from a forest called Yootopia where you can find the “Tree of Life“. Here, kids will learn the value of friendship, harmony, honesty and courage. Parents are encouraged to visit their world with their kids were they can find games and learn all about the real animals the YooHoo & Friends come from. I had the super amazing and cute, adorable and squeezable opportunity of reviewing two of this little guys!
Meet Jaban Rhinoceros! At first I thought it was a cute purple dragon but I was told it was a rhino, oops! I love the hair swirls he has on his head, specially the one on the forehead. And those big googley yellow eyes!
Jaban is J’s new buddy! They are just getting to know each other and have had a couple of play dates. Jaban is J’s choice for whenever we are in the car.
Even Scratch loved this guy who almost lost an ear in a super heated fight! But I rescued him and he is doing fine now, promise!
We also got a little princess from their Asspirations line where you can also find a birthday girl, a cheerleader and a cute soccer player! They are so cute!
And I am pretty sure that, by now, you’ve noticed how much I love the YooHoo & friends! My favorite are the lemur.
- GET IT -
- WIN IT -
One from PDx with Love reader will win one 5″ YooHoo & Friends cutie of their own which will be chosen at random. But, trust me, they are all cute!
Open to US & Canada only.
Contest ends October 2, 2010 @ noon PST.
No PO Boxes.
Leave a comment for each entry.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Follow from PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar at the bottom of the page) and visit YooHoo & Friends and in a comment tell me which you’d love to win!
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter +5
- Follow YooHoo & Friends on Twitter +5
- Like From PDx with Love on FB +4
- Like YooHoo & Friends on FB +4
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed +5
- Tweet: #win a 5″ @YooHooFriends plush toy @ #frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/c6wewm #giveaway #contest #toy #yoohoo ENDS 10/02 +1 each (twice a day)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
- Vote for From PDX with Love on Top Mommy Blogs (once a day) +2
- Vote for From PDx with Love on Picket Fence Blogs (once a day) +2