Bummas was created by Casey after she had her first baby. After a diaper change our baby’s butt is wet from using wipes but we are often told to let it dry before putting a new diaper on. I honestly haven’t found a cloth wipe that is soft enough to dry my boys’ butt with until I came across with the Bummas baby wipes, which are simply awesome!
After the wipe and before the dipe,
use a soft kiss of cloth to dry bums off.
Keep diaper rash at bay, the Bummas way.”
The Bummas baby wipes:
- Eliminate the use of talcum powder.
- 100% Cotton – Woven Velour Terry Cloth milled in the USA.
- Variety of color combinations for nursery themes.
- Handy 5” x 7” size. Won’t pill, shrink, or fade.
- Durable. Just throw them in the wash and use again.
- They will last until your little one is out of diapers and beyond!
- Made in the USA
We had the opportunity to check the Bummas’ ‘The Tropical Ones’ Baby Wipes. Big hit at home!
A is the one that uses them the most as his napkin! Every time it is time to eat he goes to the rag drawer in the kitchen and gets him self a couple of Bummas baby wipes! They are so soft and the perfect size for him! And like any little guy he make a ball with it and wipes his face, or more like smears his face with his food! And then he puts it next to him as he takes another bite.
We have used it to wipe their face clean after meals, drying their cute little butts and on occasion A. uses them to wipe off his milk off the couch! I will have to be honest and say that I have used them once to clean my face…and they are really, really soft! My favorite is the super bright orange and the white with pink! I like pink.
They can be used on anything and they are durable, machine washable and they won’t fray! And although I am a master of shrinking, and you might want to ask my living room curtain, they have not shrinked!
Maybe one day, pretty soon, Bummas will take over the world…and there will be no need for moist wipes! Simply get your cute little Bummas baby wipe and get that butt or face squeaky clean!
– GET IT –
Visit Bummas and roam around, there are a few to choose from!
– WIN IT –
Bummas is offering one of From PDX with Love readers a set of their ‘The Tropical Ones’ cloth baby wipes of their own!
Open to the US & CANADA!
Contest ends October 15, 2010 @ noon PST.
Leave a comment for each entry.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries will count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and visit Bummas and tell me in a comment what else caught your eyes!
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter +5
- Follow Bummas on Twitter +5
- Like From PDx with Love on FB +4
- Like Bummas on FB +4
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed +5
- Tweet: #win The Tropical Ones @Bummas baby wipes @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/blMUCK ENDS 10/15 +1 each (twice a day)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
- Vote for From PDX with Love on Top Mommy Blogs (once a day) +2
- Vote for From PDx with Love on Picket Fence Blogs (once a day) +2
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email, so please, make sure you leave your email so that I can contact you. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received The Tropical Ones Bummas Baby Wipes for review purposes only. No other compensation was received. The opinions stated are my own and where in no way influenced by Bummas.