Kids love playing games and you must agree with me that their ever favorite would be drop-your-toy-and-see-mommy-pick-it-up! At least that’s the favorite game at our place! That and playing with cars, which I should strap to a NoThrow that way if a throws it it won’t fly to the other side of the room and hit someone on the back of their head!
There has got to be something out there to stop this embarrassment”
-Karen (after a very embarrassing flight which involved her son and flying sippy cups)
We’ve all been there!
I had the opportunity of reviewing 3 of their NoThrows which work like a charm!
I am really glad I got this opportunity! J is just starting to discover the power of throwing stuff on the floor. A is more into throwing balls (which he is great at). Usually everybody needs my attention when it is time for me to cook. This means I have a fuzzy 2 year old asking for his milk and snacks and asking to watch Mickey. As it also means I have a 10 month old boy pulling down my pants to try to get my attention, begging me to hold him while I cook over a hot stove.
That’s when the NoThrow came in handy!
We tied his little boat toy to the dishwasher handle and this kept J really entertained! He was mainly trying to figure out what the NoThrow was and how to take it off.
A got to try it out too:
They are pretty sturdy!! He tried to pull and pull but nothing…then he just stared at me and decided to simply walk away!
– GET IT –
Visit NoThrow. Also available at Walgreen, RiteAid and CVS.com
Buy 3 get one free
Free shipping for orders of 6 or less. And $1.00 shipping for 7 or more. (Only applies to standard shipping)
– WIN IT –
NoThrows is offering 3 NoThrows of their choice to one lucky From PDX with Love reader!
Open US & CANADA residents only!
Contest ends October 28, 2010 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and visit NoThrow and tell me which 3 you’d choose if you were to win!
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter +5
- Like From PDx with Love on FB +4
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed +3
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email +5 (sidebar)
- Tweet: #win 3 #nothrows @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/chHrw4 ENDS 10/28 #giveaway #contest #kids +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
- Vote for From PDX with Love on Top Mommy Blogs (once a day) +2
- Vote for From PDx with Love on Picket Fence Blogs (once a day) +2
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.