ShaToBu – The Workout You Wear – is the revolutionary shaper that helps women shape, tone and burn more calories during everyday activities.
The benefits go beyond ordinary shapewear – ShaToBu instantly gives a sleeker silhouette, but women can also see and feel a difference in their bodies with regular use over time. By incorporating resistance bands right into the garment, muscles work a little harder and more calories are burned during daily activities.”
-Excerpt taken from Shatobu.com
I know you might be skeptical about the “The Workout You Wear” part in the intro. You are not alone, ask my husband, he gave me this weird look when I told him about my new ShatoBu!! (Gotta love the name!! So original: Shaping, Toning, Burning, ShatoBu!). So how does it work?
ShaToBu is based on the principle of resistance training. It uses seamless resistance bands to make muscles work harder while walking, climbing stairs (felt this one), and any other acticities you might think of (while wearing it, of course).
Anatomy of ShaToBu:
- Waistband Built to stay in place
- Non-binding leg bands prevent rolling and keep your legs looking smooth
- Resistance bands tone muscle and burn more calories when you move
- Panty designed to flatten tummy and tone muscles while providing breathability and dryness
- Gusset has moisture wicking CoolMax cotton to keep you cool and dry
I received the High Waist Shaping Tight in black. I thought, well, it is getting cold so tights would be great! Now all I have to do is find the perfect sweater dress to pair my shape wear with!
I’ve noticed that my posture has improved. I used to hunch my back a bit in order to try to get pressure off my back (nursing sometimes suck… OK, only the big breasts). It is really comfortable even so that you forget you are wearing it (until you have to rush to the bathroom and then there it is, making it all a bit more complicated).
Ever since I started using my ShatoBu shape wear I fit in my size 5 pre-first baby jeans!! I thought this was never going to happen, but it did! And it makes me so happy! Tomorrow I will be trying on my red dress.
I truly recommend any ShatoBu shape wear! Believe me, you will love it!! And to prove it, there’s a giveaway!!
- GET IT -
ShaToBu can be purchased at their online store.
- WIN IT -
One (1) reader of From PDX with Love will get a ShaToBu shape wear of their choice!
There are 2 more options so make sure to visit their site!
Open US & CANADAresidents only!
Contest ends November 4, 2010 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and visit ShaTobu and share with me which shape wear you’d choose if you were to win this giveaway!
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter +5
- Follow ShaToBu on Twitter +5
- Like From PDx with Love on FB +4
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed +3
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email +5 (sidebar)
- Tweet: #win shape wear of your choice from @ShaToBu over @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/aaUGz8 #giveaway #contest ENDS 11/04 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
- Vote for From PDX with Love on Top Mommy Blogs (once a day) +2
- Vote for From PDx with Love on Picket Fence Blogs (once a day) +2
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.