Lets go down memory lane! Every Thursday, come join us in
‘Today A Year Ago’!
Lets remember what happened ‘Today A Year Ago’. It can be something you posted on your blog a year ago, a memory, or even better, a photo taken a year ago!
- Follow your hosts: From PDX with Love, Mommy Only Has Two Hands, and Wyatt Family Farm (we will follow you back)
- Grab the button and post it in your blog.
- Come back and add your link to the post.
- Visit as many blogs as you can. And remember to leave some love. Comments are like food for us!
- And the most important thing:
Almost ‘Today a Year Ago’ we were trying to teach A. how to crawl. But this is all we got!! He did not move. he thought it was amusing. I bet he was laughing at us to himself….hehehe
Love the way he is staring at Ty’s hands!!
There was also a stare contest involved….but I can’t remember who won, could’ve been A., he is great at staring contests!
I love this photo! My fave from the 3…love the drool!! Hehehe…
And to those wondering, No, A did not learn to crawl. It took him a while. He walked first and then decided to give crawling a try after about 2 months of walking!