Hot Magnets is the ultimate fashion accessory for your accessories. With its ultra slim yet super powerful magnets, it goes on anything and everywhere without leaving holes or marks like traditional pins, brooches, and clips do. Wear it on your favorite dress shoes, plain old black pumps, everyday tank top, that little black dress, perfect interview suit, plain old clutch, black winter coat, the beach hat you never wear, or your latest vintage find. Or going to be a bride? Give this to your bridal party as the perfect wedding favors. And when you are not out about, you can also use Hot Magnets to bedazzle your refrigerator!”
-Excerpt taken from HotMagnets.com
I got the opportunity of reviewing my own pair of hot Magnets! There are so many different options that it took me a a while to choose which one I wanted for my review!
I finally decided on the Crystal Clear set of Hot Magnets. They arrived safely to my mailbox really fast! It might have been that they came from Seattle and I live 4 hours south…but I got them really fast.
I used mine on a black pair of shoes I own…which I wore around my bedroom to give the Hot Magnets a try (I am not a high heel walker). They are pretty comfortable and they made my shoes look gorgeous!! Now imagine using the pink pair of hot Magnets on black shoes…now that’s what i am talking about! Or the purple ones!
And, of course, if you don’t want to wear them on your shoes you can wear them as a brooch, on your hair, on a handbag, clutch, you name, anywhere!
Unfortunately I only got to use them once. My boy, A., found them and before I knew it the magnets shattered. Which reminds me:
- The Hot Magnets use rare earth magnets which should be slid to take off. Take extra care, moving them too roughly or getting a second earth magnet too fast will cause them to shatter (which was what happened to mine, thanks to my boy and my lack of memory, and leaving my Hot Magnets on my night stand)
- Due to the force of the earth magnets they can interfere with pacemakers and any other medical devices so please talk to your physician before you wear them.
Just make sure to be extra careful.
– GET IT –
Shop directly at Hot Magnets.
– WIN IT –
One (1) reader of From PDX with Love will get their own pair of Hot Magnets, our choice of color!
Open US only!
Contest ends November 17, 2010 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and visit Hot Magnets and tell us which color you like best!
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter +3
- Like From PDx with Love on FB +3
- Like Hot Magnets on FB +3
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed +3
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email +5 (sidebar)
- Tweet: #win a pair of Hot Magnets (jewelry for your shoes) @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/bgHJww #giveaway #contest #fashion #shoes ENDS 11/17 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.