I am honestly not an organized person. I try my best but still fail at it. Or maybe it is just that I lack storage (beside closets). While on the lookout for new storage ideas for my boys’ room I came across Way Basics zBoard cubes.
zBoards are made from 99% post-consumer waste paper. Their Kraft Series are made from 100% post consumer paper, aka recycled paper that’s already been used.
Our purpose is to eliminate as much environmental impact as possible by offering an avenue for sustainable living. Many moons from now when your Way Basics furniture has reached the end of its life, you can simply recycle it in your recycling bin.”
Furniture made from paper. Doesn’t sound that much strong, does it? Well, each zBoard cube can easily bear a 195 pound man! Way Basics uses their patented process of overlapping layers of paperboard and corrugated paper that, when together, can withstand a great amount of pressure. Just, to keep it safe, don’t jump on them!
Way Basics has generously offered me a zBoard storage cube in black to give away!
– GET IT –
You can find all of their amazing (and innovative) products online.
– WIN IT –
One (1) lucky readers of From PDX with Love will get a zBoard storage cube in black!
Open US residents only!
Contest ends December 15, 2010 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and tell me of another product from Way Basics that you would love to have (the zBoard cube doesn’t count!)
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow Way Basics on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Like Way Basics on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win a zBoard storage cube from @WayBasics & @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/h24uvh #giveaway #contest ENDS 12/15 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.