For some reason beyond me babies have to be messy when they eat! It can be nerve racking seeing the green peas flying towards the walls, spaghetti sauce splattered all over the floor. Babies. babies.
There is a new product that will help with food messes!! It is called the The Neatnik Saucer™ and it is amazing!! It gives you the extra tray area your baby needs! No more food on the floor…walls, on the other hand, might have to run and hide.
I received the Chicago Neatnik Saucer™.
The tray (which gives you extra tray area) has velcro straps and rim that are designed to keep food and toys off the floor and tables. No more messes or spoons full of germs! The tray has suction cups underneath it so it sticks to the table. Once you are done using it the Neatnik Saucer™ folds into a small bag!
There are two things I do not like about this:
- Even though it folds it is still to big and bulky to carry around with me at all times. I already have two boys who require diaper changes and my diaper bag is already full as it is.
- It took me forever to figure out how to fold it!! This has nothing to do with the Neatnik Saucer but my inability to understand how to fold it. It reminds me of a tent we used to have.
- GET IT -
- WIN IT -
One (1) lucky readers of From PDX with Love will win a their own Neatnik Saucer™
Open US & Canada only !
Contest ends December 15, 2010 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page), that’s all!
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win a Neatnik Saucer high chair cover @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/ghpuXp #giveaway #contest #kids #food ENDS 12/15 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.