1. My first name is Ana…and so is my mom’s…so after being called ‘Ana’ for so long I decided to go by ‘Sofia’ in Middle School. Once Tyler discovered that Sofia is not my first name he,after being a bit confused, tried to give me a hard time about it. Failed.
2. My name was going to be ‘Tatiana’!! Can you believe that! (Love you daddy!)
3. I then was going to be called ‘Sofia’….only ‘Sofia’ but on my first check-up, the doctor said to my mom: “Ana Sofia, right?” And she loved it and it stuck.
4. I tend to give the appearance to be quiet…I am shy and introverted….but once you get to know me I can be a little bit too loud…and I tend to talk a lot…and then you’d wish I’d just shut up.
5. I love chocolate and coffee…though, they are my migraine trigers, but I still consume them! I’m just cool like that 😉
6. For some weird reason, I clean when I am mad.
7. It is hard for me to make friends. I have been hurt by people one too many times.
8. I am not a very verbal person. It is hard for me to talk in public…or to somebody I am not used to talk on a daily basis…I can carry a whole conversation in my head (with big words and coherent) but when I try to have that conversation in person…well, that’s a whole different story.
9. I love sushi, even more than chocolate.
10. I miss the storms back home! Those are real rain storms! Not like here in Portland where it rains hard for more than 3 minutes and everybody is mortified! Sheesh people!!
11. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be Vancouver, BC.
12. I don’t like guns, yet we have 3 at home (safely stored and secured, promise).
13. I get easily distracted…Squirrel!
14. I love being a wife and a mom. I can’t think of a life without my babies boy, they are my everything.
15. I don’t have a drivers license. I do know how to drive though.
16. I’ve never done drugs. Haven’t seen any or have ever been offered.
17. I can spend a whole week at home without the need to even peek out the window. And this drives Tyler crazy!!
18. Since Ty got me a nice camera for Christmas, I have gone picture crazy. I have more that 17GB of Alexander alone.
19. I never felt I liked something enough to dedicate my life to until I became a mother.
20. I tend to speak my mind. I really cannot care less what you think about it. Though, there’s been a certain case where I have to bite my tongue and go to my happy place in order to not snap and make things worse…
21. There is another reason as to why I do not like to drink, other than it makes me sleepy, which is true…not so long of a story, but that will be a whole other post.
22. My birthday is January 16th.
23. I do not like to drink water. But I am getting better at it.
24. I love to eat. I think life is too short to be on a diet. Though, I do eat in moderation. And I can’t stand fried things. KFC grosses me out…it’s soo greasy it makes me sick!
25. I am a Glee fan…have a crush on Cory Monteith. Chris Colfer and Dianna Agron are awesome.