There was a time when I thought I was allergic to lotions and anything I’d put on my face. But then I thought, if you are allergic to, lets say, lotion or makeup it is not only going to be on your face but on your entire body. It was then when, after some research, I found out I have really sensitive facial skin.
I have tried tons of cleansing products and the more expensive they were the worst my skin reacted. I once used some Clinique products my mom got me and my face was literally covered in little blisters! Since then I had resorted to either using neutral soaps or just water when it came to washing my face. Hence the black heads on my nose, yucks.
And, yeah, it all changed when I got the opportunity of reviewing the NutraSonic Facial Brush. At first I was scared of trying the cleanser and the toner due to my past experiences. the first night I tried it out I did not charge it so I was left with half my face untouched by the brush! So, make sure to charge it for a full 24 hours!
1 Face Brush with universal charger
1 face brush for sensitive skin
1 face brush for normal skin
1 body brush for all over cleansing
2 fl oz / 60 ml Botanical Cleanser
2 fl oz / 60 ml Botanical Toner
Since my skin is sensitive I use the small brush. It does not hurt at all and it leaves my skin feeling tight and refreshed! It does tickle my nose though. Hehehe, but that is just me.
It is pretty easy to use:
- Either put some of the botanical Cleanser on your face and then add water to your face, or you can add the cleanser to the brush (I do the first one).
- Brush away starting from your forehead down without forcing the brush. Simply slide it in circular motions around your face.
- Rinse your face.
- Apply the toner and go to bed!
Or if you want to you can do all these steps in the shower or tub. Yeah, it is water resistant!
– GET IT –
Buy these and many more NutraLuxe MD products at their online store.
– WIN IT –
Open US only !
Contest ends December 31 2010 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and go to Nutra Luxe MD and comment below on which item you love!
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow NutraLuxe on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Like NutraLuxe on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win a NutraSonic facial brush from @NutraSonic @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/hMwYVb #giveaway #contest #makeup ENDS 12/31 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received a Nutra Sonic facial brush for review purposes. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by NutraLuxe MD.