I am very excited to share this new review with you guys! Why? Well for two reasons, one) it is about EARDOC, which was featured in Oprah so it is that cool; two) it is my first video review!! It was fun making it…but lets get down to business!
EARDOC is a non-invasive little (blue and green) device which treats ear infections of the middle ear. Both kids and grown ups can use EARDOC. It is a great alternative treatment over ear tube surgery….whatever it takes to stay out of the O.R.!
EARDOC uses vibrations to naturally open the Eustachian tubes, aka the narrow passage that connects each middle ear to the back of the throat. These vibrations feel funny and tickle a bit. But that could be just me since I am seriously ticklish.
Best thing of EARDOC is that little kids can use it! A. already gave it a try and put it on his ear and his nose and even tried to treat mommy’s ears!
EARDOC has gracefully offered me a second EARDOC to give away to one of you!
– GET IT –
Buy directly from EARDOC’s website.
– WIN IT –
One (1) lucky readers of From PDX with Love will win their own EARDOC!
Open US only ! NO P.O. BOXES
Contest ends January 15, 2011 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and tell me why you’d like to win an EARDOC.
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow EARDOC on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Like EARDOC on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love YouTube Channel +2
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win and treat ear infections with @eardoc @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/h62HvS #giveaway #contest #oprah ENDS 01/15 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received an EARDOC device for review purposes. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by EARDOC.