Stacy and Carol, from Intentional Conscious Parenting, have awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! And I feel so honored! Ooooh la la! *dancing like a silly little girl on her chair*
In order to receive the award fully I must:
1) Thank the person who gave me the award. Thanks Carol!!
2) Share seven things about ourselves.
3) Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs, and let the nominees know about the award.
Seven things about me not included on my 25 random things about me post:
- I love the smell of sautéed onions and garlic.
- I can’t stand glasses with dried milk in them.
- I hate to fold laundry.
- I eat cereal for breakfast every morning.
- I do not like The Beatles. I like The Doors better.
- I have two dogs who live with my parents in Texas: Kyra and Kamchatka, aka Kami.
- I used to bite my nails but stopped when Ty saw my nails. I felt so embarrassed I stopped. So thanks Hun!
And my Nominees aaaaaaare: