I dare to say that Ty is the only one at our house that suffers from allergies. But lately A. has been waking up in the middle of the night with a stuffed nose and barely being able to breathe.
Since before A was born, I kept hearing how humidifiers are a must in a baby’s room. I have never owned one before but thanks to Crane we got a chance to review one of theirs!
Since 2005, Crane is the first to put the “fun” into functional ordinary looking cool mist humidifiers. Immediately we knew we hit upon a great concept!
While humidifiers are one of the best ways to relieve nasal congestion during cold and flu season, most people don’t break into a smile about the traditionally unexciting appliance. Crane USA Inc. is proud to introduce their uniquely designed adorable animal shaped cool mist humidifiers along with Crane’s licensed humidifier designs such as Hello Kitty, Thomas the Tank and SpongeBob Squarepants.”
Pediatricians like Crane humidifiers because:
- Crane’s child friendly design becomes a familiar face to the child. The colors add to the room décor.
- Crane is cool mist.
- Crane does not require a filter.
- Crane has one gallon water tank and auto shut off.
- Crane is a cool mist not water droplets.
- Crane runs up to 24 hours.
- Crane is whisper quiet. Allowing the child to sleep peacefully at night.
- Easy to clean. Simply add 2 T of white vinegar to ½ tank of water into water tank. Shake and let sit for 20 minutes and then shake rinse. Same solution for the water basin.
When we were choosing which Crane humidifier to review I honestly thought they were going to be small but they are all so cute I really did not care. A. was who made the final call and choose the dragon!
I must say that both the boys love it! The very first night we used it A. got so excited when daddy turned the lights off, turned the humidifier on and the flashlight on and pointed at the mist coming out of the dragon’s eyes! He went: “wooooow” with super bright and excited eyes!
We have been using our Crane humidifier for over 2 weeks now and A. is not waking up in the middle of the night because his nose is stuffy. And as I am typing this I am thinking of maybe using it in my room tonight since my nose is stuffed up! Sinus pressure, not nice at all!
– GET IT –
Find the Crane humidifiers and other Crane products in Target, Babies R Us, Bed Bath & Beyond, among others.
– WIN IT –
One (1) lucky readers of From PDX with Love will win a Crane humidifier of their own!
Open US only ! NO P.O. BOXES
Contest ends Janaury 18, 2011 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and ‘Like’ Crane on Facebook.
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow Crane on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love YouTube Channel +2
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win a @cranehumidifier for your kids @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/fpZOYF #giveaway #contest #crane #humidifier ENDS 01/18 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +3
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received a Dragon Crane Humidifier for review purposes. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by Crane or any PR agent.