Amber, from Lolavie, gave me my second award: the Versatile Blogger Award! Yei! *huge smile*
Amber said: ” Hey honey! I nominated you for an award! Check it out here!“
There are a few things I must do in order to accept the award.
1) Thank the person who gave me the award. Thanks Amber! I really appreciate the award!! Yeeeeiiiii!!
2) Share seven things about me.
3) Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs, and let the nominees know about the award.
7 more things about me
- I took 3 years of French and can’t remember a thing besides Bonjour, Au Revoir, Ca va? and little things like that.
- I am 5′ 7 1/2″ tall.
- I don’t like chick flicks.
- I love sushi and lasagna.
- I don’t like drinking pop.
- I know how to knit.
- Aaaaaand…I want to paint horizontal lines on my hallway walls.
And my nominees…not 15 but here they are:
- Raising Future Leaders
- Lesa Speaks Out
- That 22 yea old Hosewife
- We 2 Bees Plus Three
- Living Just Like Grandma
- Dropped Stitches
- Mommy Only Has Two Hands