Often times I find myself with no clue as to what to write about. Most of my ideas come to me a couple of seconds before I fall asleep so by the time I wake up I completely forget about them. So I’ve decided to create the ‘Journal Jar’ where you can find many journal prompts to spark your creativity!
- I do/do not like to take a bath because…(explain)
- The Power of TV -talk about the time the TV influenced a decision (commercials, etc)
- I Spy -for 1 minute write a list of all the things that are on your left.
- Ode to Appliances -write an ode to your fridge, your stove or your favorite appliance
- National Days -go here write about what national day falls on your birthday or today’s date
- Can you really love a thing? – write about a thing that you love (a thing, not a person)
- Write a post about anything where the verbs in all sentences begin with the letter S
- List 5 important things you do that can be done in under one minute. Write about one in detail.
- Write a poem about writing a poem!
- If you could have somebody else’s hair for a day, whose would it be? Why? What do you like about that person’s hair?
- Write a really bad poem
- Write a letter to yourself
- Do a How-to post
Do you have any ideas you’d like to add to the Journal Jar? Just leave a comment and I’ll credit you!