Earlier on the week I shared with you an Etsy store called Peacock & Lime. I was lucky enough to receive on of their wish bracelet to review.
Kris, Peacock & Lime’s owner, was so generous as to offer me with a second bracelet for a giveaway!!
Want to know how? Keep reading!
- WIN IT -
One (1) lucky reader of From PDX with Love will win their own Wish Bracelet courtesy of Peacock & Lime!
Open US & Canada only !
Contest ends March 7, 2011 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and visit Peacock & Lime and tell me what other piece do you love from her collections.
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow Peacock & Lime on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Like Peacock & Lime on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win a @peacockandlime #wish #bracelet @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/i2OBRY #giveaway #contest #jewelry ENDS 03/06 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +2
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received a wish bracelet for review purposes. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by Peacock & Lime or Kris her self.