This is a very cool new Plugin we just released for WordPress Bloggers.
Total Widget Control allows bloggers to have full flexibility in WordPress widget management. Now you can dynamically assign widgets to any page, post category, or custom listing type, change the order widgets display in, decide which users can see which widgets, and/or quickly change the style of a widget entirely. That’s not all, there is whole lot more flexibility now available to you. Here is a list of just some of the features you can have with TWC:
- “Dynamic Sidebars” apply widgets to any page, post, category, or custom listing type.
- “Widget Themes” Quickly change the design for any widget by selecting from a dropdown list of your predesigned widget styles.
- “Widget Positions” use TWC to place and order widgets throughout your site
- “Widget Notes” add titles to widgets only which are only viewable in the admin panel.
- “Default Widgets” easily set default widgets to your sidebar.
- “Privledges” set which to be viewable by specifc user groups including public, admin, or auther.
- “Search, Sort, Filter” your widgets on demand.
- “Future Publish Dates” set a date in the future for your widget to automatically be published.
- “Bulk actions” update multiple widgets at once using bulk options.
If your interested in trying it out and want to blog about it, we will give you a free pro license. (Limited Time Only) Just leave a comment here with your domain name and a link to your blog post and we will shoot you an email. Thanks!