Anything but a face {I Heart Faces}

By Monday, February 28, 2011 10 , Permalink 0

This week’s challenge was tough. As I went through my photos I noticed that 98% are faces of my boys!! The other 2% are photos of plants, Scratch (the pup), and photos of the carpet taken by A.! And a random toy car photo…maybe two.

I’ll confess, the photo I chose is a bit old…you see, my camera is at my in-law’s…again! Oops!

Chalk

{A. looking for a plane up in the sky while holding tight to his chalk}



 

 


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

10 Comments
  • Michele
    February 28, 2011

    Love that belly! Too cute.

  • Shalie
    February 28, 2011

    Neat perspective!

  • Cecily R
    February 28, 2011

    Awwwww! I love the angle of this shot and those little hands are delicious!

    • Sofia
      February 28, 2011

      Aww, thanks!

  • Susan
    February 28, 2011

    Oh how neat!! Love this one…

  • Lisa A.
    February 28, 2011

    I really like the angle of this shot and the way he’s holding all the chalk in his hands. So cute!

  • Ali
    March 1, 2011

    Neat angle! My little one loves looking for airplanes too! Love the little belly button too!

    • Sofia
      March 1, 2011

      He does have a super cute belly button!! It is very tiny!

  • Heather
    March 1, 2011

    Interesting angle. 🙂 I am the same way…actually though I finally updated my pictures on my blog in January, but before that, the are all of my son. I’m always the one behind the camera not in front, and when I have the opportunity to be in front of the camera, I’m never satisfied with my appearance enough to let anyone take my picture. Its a viscous cycle!!

    • Sofia
      March 1, 2011

      Hahaha, I hear ya’! I barely have photos with me in them…and the ones I do have have been taken by me…