PSGive.org is an online community specifically designed to increase awareness of and revenue for non-profit organizations. By participating in our online events, we give supporters an opportunity to get premium items at a discount, all while taking part in an interactive shopping experience. Each event benefits a specific charity, engaging supporters and generating funds to help their causes.
-Excerpt taken off PSGive.org
I’ve never heard of penny auction sites before PSGive.org gave the opportunity of reviewing their site and what they do. It is quite interesting if I may say so. What I like most about PSGive.org is that each event is linked to a non-profit charity like the Boys & Girls Club, Keep America Beautiful, National Breast Cancer. These charities change so you have to make sure to check regularly. Besides the items up for auction are not a random item, we are talking iPads, iRobot Roomba, Keurig Coffee Makers. They offer cool gadgets…and I so would love to have the iRobot Roomba!!
- Buy Tokens. Sign up and receive 3 free tokens. You can always purchase as many as you need.
- Pick an Event. Use the tokens to help the charity you prefer.
- Raise the Price. Events start at a sale price as low as 90% off the estimated value. ‘Raise’ the sale price to become the leader. When the event has come to an end the Leader will be able to buy the item at the final sale price.
- Be Unique. Your goal is to offer the lowest price that is unique (does not match any others). The person with the lowest unique offer wen the maximum number of offers or end date has been reached is able to buy the item at that price, generally at huge savings.
- Reveal the Price. At the beginning of this event the price is ‘hidden’. Click ‘Reveal’ (which uses tokens) to see the price for 3 minutes. Every time someone click reveal the price gets lower and they may buy the item. Only one person can buy the item at that price , so make sure not to wait to long!
- Participate and win!
As I type this post I am participating in two events! I really like the Be Unique events. Trying to figure out a number that nobody else will have guessed or will guess is fun! I am going for the iPads….they simply look so fun! And the charities these items are helping are Keep America Beautiful and Off The Mat Into the World.
– GET IT –
Participate at PSGive.org and help non-profit organizations.
– WIN IT –
One (1) lucky reader of From PDX with Love will win a $25 in tokens!
Open US only !
Contest ends March 28, 2011 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please, only one email per person.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and Like PSGive.org on FB (and receive a 5 token code). In a comment tell me you do both.
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow PSGive.org on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win $25 in tokens for @PSGive & help non-profit organizations @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/fbB8mS #giveaway #contest #charity ENDS 03/28 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +2
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This was not a paid post. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by the Hosting Company who graciously provided the product for me to review.