Bogs has its home in Oregon where meteorologists give their forecasts with their fingers crossed and a blue sky can turn cloudy and the thermometer can drop in the blink of an eye. We know that some days it takes more than an umbrella to get by and those shoes that you thought were waterproof aren’t going to cut it.
-Excerpt taken off BOGSFootwear.com
And I couldn’t agree more!!
I got my own pair of rainboots to review and let me tell you that, not only did they get to my house right away (BOGS is based in Eugene and I live in Beaverton!), but I love them!! They are a size too big, oops, my bad! But they are super comfortable, high quality and super cute! Bogs’ slip-on perfect fit doesn’t need breaking in and all of their boots are static cold tested to ensure that our feet and toesis will stay cozy and toasty!
The Classic High boots (mine in Ambrosia Blue) are:
- 100% Waterproof
- Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech insulation
- Non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- Aegis anti-microbial odor protection insole
- Easy-on pull handles
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40°F or sub-zero conditions
So not only are they great for Oregon’s
everyday rainy days but also for Colorado’s snowy winters!
That was the best picture of me wearing them! Oops! I completely forgot to ask Ty to take a photo of me wearing them!! Hehehehe…
Oh, what a surprise….it is raining yet again!! I should go put my boots on and run outside and jump in the many puddles down the street!! This Oregon weather is driving me crazy but BOGS helps with going nuts in style!
- GET IT -
- WIN IT -
One (1) lucky reader of From PDX with Love will win TWO pairs of BOGS!
One for mommy and one for the little feet in mommy’s life!
So, these are the boots to choose from:
Women: Any Classic Hi boots (RV $95)
Girls: Any Charlot boots (RV $52)
Boys: Burnside shoes in either grey or coffee (RV $60)
Open US only!!
Contest ends April 10, 2011 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please, only one email per person.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and tell me the whole name of your favorite BOGS boots!
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow BOGS on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Like BOGS on FB +2
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win TWO pairs of @BogsFootwear boots! one for #mom one for son/daughter! http://bit.ly/h9hEjH #giveaway #fashion #kids #contest ENDS 04/10 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +2
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This was not a paid post. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by the Hosting Company who graciously provided the product for me to review.