I’m not going to lie—I have ridiculously sensitive skin. It is hard for me to find facial products that don’t trigger allergic reactions to my skin. I have tried all sorts of products (even the more expensive ones that claim to be hypo-allergenic), but my skin usually grows accustomed to them and dry patches soon start appearing all over my face.
Thankfully, LILY.B offered me to try some of their products. I was very happy to have received their Red Tea Defense Booster, HYDRATING SERUM. I’ve been using it for almost a week now, and I LOVE it. I apply it twice a day, once after my daily morning facial wash and then again at night. The serum has smoothened out my skin by hydrating and repairing the dry flaky skin patches along my jaw line without using any oils that usually end up giving me acne problems. The serum is super lightweight, which means that your skin will absorb it easily and that there will be no residue, so you can apply your makeup almost right away.
And it doesn’t come as a surprise that Red Tea Defense Booster, HYDRATING SERUM is so great. It is free of parabens, glycols, synthethic colors, fragrance and fillers. It’s key ingredients are:
- Red Tea: (Rooibos), from the mountains of South Africa, is a super antioxidant, possessing some of the most potent, protective vitamins and skin-nutrients including vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids, and flavonoids. Red tea has demonstrated cellular protection from damaging free radicals and UV exposure. Skin health, including clarity, tone and texture are visibly improved.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A natural molecule that has the unique ability to attract and retain moisture deep in the skin thereby reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles and helping to improve skin tone and texture.
If you thought this hydrating serum is only for girls, you are wrong. This product can also be used for men as a protective moisturizer to reduce irritation after shaving.
I’ll be writing another review on Lily B during the winter, as one of the products they sent is more suitable for drier weather, so keep an eye out for it!!
– GET IT –
Find Lily.B online.
– WIN IT –
One (1) lucky reader of From PDX with Love will each win Red Tea Defense Booster, HYDRATING SERUM!
Open US & Canada only!!
Contest ends May 31, 2011 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please, only one email per person.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and visit Lil.B’s beauty insights and tell me something you learned!
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow Lily.B on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Like Lily.B on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win a @lilybskincare hydrating serum @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/jbRFjv #giveaway #contest #skincare #beauty #woman #teen ENDS 05/31 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +2
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
EXTRA ENTRY Grab my button! +5
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by the Hosting Company who graciously provided the product for me to review.