We’ve only had one diaper bag and poor thing has seen better days. It actually hasn’t seen the sunshine for a while now. I honestly don’t even know where it is. But when we chose it over the rest we honestly went for the looks and not necessarily for size or anything else. Big regret specially when mister J. came along!
Imagine packing outfits and diapers for 2 boys, 18 months difference in age! I couldn’t fit anything else! So bottles, snacks, wipes and toys all ended in my purse, which totally bit the purpose of a diaper bag!
A. is almost 3 years now and I just found the perfect diaper bag! Yup, took me 3 years of non arduous search, but found it!
Amy Michelle was so gracious to let us review their Iris bag (RV$99.95)! And let me tell you that I love it! And what I like the most is that it has dual purpose! It doesn’t have to be only a diaper bag but mommy can use it too! And it looks masculine enough for daddy to use!
- Changing pad (24″ x 14″) – Remove padding to wash lining
- 2 Internal baby/water bottle pockets
- Quick release pacifier holder
- 7 pockets for maximum organization
- Compartments for diapers, wipes and bottles
- Stroller attachments included
In our case is boys’s section. I can easily carry two everyday outfits for each of my two boys and 8 diapers for J. along with wipes and snacks. They each carry their water with them and now there’s no need to carry toys. A. has his own hot wheels case which he takes care of, and really doesn’t go anywhere unless we are visiting grandma.
- Top zippered closure
- Zipper closure outside front pockets
- Credit card slots
- Easy to find key ring
- Bright antimicrobial lining
- Slip pocket on the back
- Bottom expands from 4″ to 6″
- Adjustable strap to wear cross-body/shoulder
My section!! I can carry my laptop or books in their bag! There’s a slip pocket on the back of the bag which would be used for storing magazines or books and inside there’s a pocket where I can store my computer. The diaper bag has an impermeable lining which will keep anything in that pocket safe!
Even though this diaper bag offers the opportunity of having all of your baby’s and your everyday necessities I am still sticking with my purse which will give them more space!!
- GET IT -
Find Amy Michelle go totes in a store near you!
Amy Michelle donates up to 5% of profits from the sales of its bags to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Denver.
- WIN IT -
One (1) lucky reader of From PDX with Love will win an Amy Michelle Poppy Clutch in green ($54.95)!
Open US & Canada only!!
Contest ends May 31, 2011 @ midnight PST.
You must be 18 years or older.
Comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please, only one email per person.
The mandatory entry must be done for any other entries to count.
Follow From PDX with Love publicly through GFC (bar @ the bottom of the page) and visit Amy Michelle and tell me what other product you like!
Extra entries (1 comment each unless otherwise noted)
- Follow From PDX with Love on Twitter
- Follow Amy Michelle on Twitter
- Like From PDX with Love on FB
- Like Amy Michelle on FB
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love Rss Feed
- Subscribe to From PDX with Love via email (sidebar) +2
- Tweet: #win a Poppy #clutch from @amymichellebags @frompdxwithlove http://bit.ly/lqNZTs #contest #giveaway #fashion #mom #baby #handbag ENDS 05/31 +1 each (twice a day) leave link to your status
- Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave a link on your comment to the post on your blog) +2
- Enter another of my giveaways +2 each
EXTRA ENTRY Grab my button! +5
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This was not a paid post. The opinions stated are my own and were in no way influenced by the Hosting Company who graciously provided the product for me to review.